Spanish Toddler Practice Guides
Literacy Learning Experiences
- These practices show you how everyday home and community activities encourage toddlers to listen, talk, and learn the building blocks for early literacy.
Storytelling and Listening
- These practices show you how books can help your toddler to listen, talk, and be a part of storytelling and book reading.
Rhymes and Sound Awareness
- These practices encourage your toddler to play with words and to notice different sounds.
Symbols and Letters
- These practices will help your toddler learn that letters have their own names and sounds.
Scribbling and Drawing
- These practices show you how simple activities can encourage your toddler to scribble and draw.
Talking and Listening
- These practices help your toddler talk and listen to others.
Gestures and Signing
- This practice includes ideas about how to help your toddler tell you what he or she wants or needs.