Spanish Preschooler Practice Guides
Literacy Learning Experiences
- These practices show you how everyday home and community activities encourage preschoolers to listen, talk, and learn the building blocks for early literacy.
Reading and Storytelling
- These practices show you how books can help your preschooler to listen, talk, and be a part of storytelling and book reading.
Rhymes and Sound Awareness
- These practices encourage your preschooler to play with words and to notice different sounds, syllables, and words.
Letters and Spelling
- These practices help your preschooler learn about sounds and letters of the alphabet.
Drawing and Writing
- These practices show you how simple activities can encourage your preschooler to scribble, draw, and write letter shapes.
Talking and Listening
- These practices show you how to help your preschooler talk, listen, and share ideas.
- This practice guide shows you how to help your preschooler communicate through signing.